Choose from a few of our popular Dermatology Services:
Varicose Vein Treatment
- Let your Natural Beauty Show
- Remove Spider & Reticular Veins
- Several Vein Removal Options
Skin Cancer Treatment
- Treatments for Skin Cancer
- Removal from Face and Body
- High Cure Rate for Skin Cancer
- Adult & Pediatric Dermatology
- Treatment on Skin, Hair & Nails
- Moles, Infections, Marks & More
- Maintain, Restore or Enhance
- Facelifts / Fat Removal / Scars
- Brow Lift / Volume Enhancement
- Maintain your Natural Beauty
- Botox, Acne Services & More
- For Bright & Smooth Complexion
- Treat Spider Veins & Lesions
- Birthmarks, Sunspots & Scars
- Remove Hair / Hand Rejuvenation
Fill out your email below and receive our latest news, specials and offers!
About Mountain View DermatologyMountain View Dermatology was established in 1998 by Boulder dermatologist Dr. Richard Levine as a multidisciplinary practice involving general and surgical dermatology and cosmetic procedures. Our progressive practice means that we are continually expanding our services to offer patients the most advanced and effective treatments available. Our commitment is to provide quality medical care, in a warm, friendly and caring environment.
In our dermatology practice Dr Levine diagnoses and treats diseases of the skin, hair and nails. We treat patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. We accept most medical insurance and new patients are always welcome.
Richard Levine received his undergraduate degree and medical degree from the University of Western Ontario, Canada, went on to McGill University in Quebec, Canada to complete his dermatology residency, and after his training in 1998, made his way to Colorado where he opened Mountain View Dermatology. He is a Board Certified Dermatologist and Cosmetic Surgeon.
Dr Levine is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (F.A.A.D.), a fellow of The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and also a fellow of the American Society of Mohs Surgery. He is trained in clinical medicine, tissue pathology and surgery pertaining to the skin.
Dr Levine was the first physician in Boulder County to begin photofacials and is also one of the first physicians in Colorado to introduce and offer Threadlifting techniques, Clearlight Acne Therapy and Photodynamic Therapy.
Dr Levine has been married to Ingrid for the past 16 years and has 2 children, Rachel, 14, and Ryan, 11.