- Seek shade, especially between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Do not burn
- Avoid tanning and UV tanning booths
- Cover up with clothing, including a broad brimmed hat and UV blocking sun glasses
- Use a sunscreen of at least 15 SPF or higher EVERYDAY (even if it’s a cloudy day)
- Apply 1 oz. (2 TBSP) of sunscreen to your entire body 30 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every two hours or after swimming or excessive sweating
- Make sure infants and children at least 6 months or older are protected. One sunburn can result in skin cancer years down the road.
View Mohs Skin Cancer Before & After Images
Click the button below to view our Mohs Skin Cancer before & after images: